Monday, December 28, 2015

Reindeer

Hello. 
I want D&C 64:33 as my scripture that goes on the plaque at church. The on that says, "weary not in well doing for you are laying the foundation of a great work and out of small things proceedeth that which is great!" 
Thanks! Sorry for the multiple emails. my computer hates me today. I am about ready to punch the screen. 
Christmas was awesome! It was awesome to talk to all of you! We had a pretty chill day playing games and I also got to watch that new Cinderella movie! I loved it! You all know how much I love my Disney princesses!
A cool thing that happened right before christmas is we found this family late in the evening during that awkward 8 o clock hour and they were very nice and we talked to them for a bit and they seemed very interested. A couple days later it was the eve of the eve of the eve of christmas eve the lady calls us and asked if our church donates toys to families in need. her family was struggling this christmas so we said that we could what we could do. We talked to the relief society president and asked her to send out and email to the families asking for unwanted toys that we could give to this family. we were able to round up some toys and give it to them. It was cool to help them out and give there kids a good christmas. We are going to try and pick them up as investigators. 
We have a lot of awesome people who could potentially become investigators. I am excited to see what the new year brings! 
Love you all! Happy new year!
Love Britt




No comments:

Post a Comment