Monday, October 26, 2015

Piano Guys

Hello!
This email may be short and not very interesting but the piano guys did a face to face on lds.org and I had to watch it! It was so good. I miss watching them on youtube. But I really enjoyed what they had to say. The weeks have been long and hard and I really appreciated what the one guy had to say about letting virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly. It is hard to have virtuous thoughts when people are rude to you or when the days are long or when things just don't work out. But when we have charitable and virtuous thoughts towards all men, then we can be confident in the presence of God. We can feel the Holy Ghost as our constant companion.
The Piano Guys are so inspired with there music and they are just a great example. I think I am going to ponderize that scripture this week :) 
I did get the package with the toonie last monday after I emailed :) thank you very much I love skittles so much! 
I look forward to getting the Salmon Jerky! 
And yes you did tell me about Justin. I have been talking about him with everyone! I am so proud of him! He is such a good example!
Love you guys! Have a great week! 
Sister Fisher

No comments:

Post a Comment