Monday, November 24, 2014

Happy American Thanksgiving

I have a wish for Santa... SEND ME SOME MAILING ADDRESSES!!! I am talking to Brandon too!!  I asked mom once and you once and I have got nothing. Please send grandparents and Kaitlyn and Brandon's address por favor. Sorry for my impatience. I love you. Also Email me some Christmas stories. me and my companion want to  do that Christmas count down story book. You know what I am talking about? 

My week was alright. God is really testing my patience. We had a lot of cancelled appointments and with Thanksgiving being on the 27th no one is going to want to see us. But I am excited and motivated! We found a former investigator yesterday and set up an appointment with him and also found two potential investigators that we will see this week. I am really excited to get to know them better! Pray that they don't cancel on us.
Update on Drew... He hasn't set a date yet... we are still working with him haha He is praying to decide on which date. We are so close with him. Things are looking good :) I promise. He will probably be baptized near the end of December or the beginning of January. God testing my patience again but it's good! God loves that guy so much and I do too! 

Every morning me and my companion recite a bunch of stuff. But one of the things we recite is this:

Faith is the Power
Obedience is the Price
Love is the Motive
The Spirit is the Key
And Christ is the Reason!

I LOVE that so much because it is so true! But I want to just focus on love being the motive. These past few weeks I can really feel love being my motivation. Love for the message, love for my companion, love for others and a love for God. Charity in missionary work is SO important. I have definitely seen a difference in my attitude and just a way that I look at the work because of the pure love of Christ that I feel! I am just so happy!! People can tell when you really love a message rather than just reciting the message. And love really does motivate you! Things are doing so good here! I am loving my mission and I feel like I am improving a little more each day!! The church is so true!
Keep sending me love! Happy Anniversary! Happy American Thanksgiving! 
I love you! 
Sister Fisher  

No comments:

Post a Comment