Monday, November 17, 2014

Getting Cold

Our car didn't start this morning. It is starting to get really cold and snow and what not. It was really slushy snow too. Humidity, cold air and wind is a nasty mix. 

So I don't have a lot of time to email. This week was great. I felt like I taught the restoration a lot this week! We did a lot of tracting and we could potentially have some new investigators! Maybe even young families!! Cross your fingers! haha 

Up date on Drew... we have not set a date with him yet. He is afraid to fully commit. He wants to be baptized, he really likes what we teach but, He says he doesn't like the idea of a church that tells him who to be. He has some Word of Wisdom problems. So really he just doesn't know if he can give up drugs and his friends. But the other day we got a text from him saying that he is prepared to set a date. I don't know, maybe he got an answer?? We will see how the next lessonon tuesday goes.

I also got to make jewelry this week! A recent convert taught us so now I have a new pearl necklace! It was fun :) ​ 

Well I made it through my first transfer and I am still living! Six more weeks and I will no longer be a greenie!! haha (I get trained for two transfers) 

I love you and wish the best for all of you! 
Sister Fisher :) 




I got to make a blanket with my district. we each made a few squares and then crocheted them all together and gave it to the mission president's wife! I am pretty proud of it!! haha
what do ya think?? haha Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment