Monday, July 27, 2015

I'm a mom

Hello Family! 
I don't know if I liked those pictures... I can't believe Brandon is home!! I bet ya he is a changed man! That is so cool!
I just dropped off my companion at the mission home this morning. She is going home as well. I will be staying in St. Louis with two other sisters until I get my new companion. Hopefully we will do something fun in St. Louis today like the science center or something. 
Anyways I don't know who my companion is yet because I am going to be a mom!! I am training a new missionary fresh from the mtc! I don't know how I feel about it! I am not nervous yet. But I hope it goes well. I am kind of excited as well.
Things are doing well in Fulton. The guy who says peace love and no bugs wants to get baptized but he has been in the hospital a lot. He has been really sick. 
I don't know what else I want to say. just keep me in your prayers haha
Love you all!
Sister Fisher
The pictures are my district saying goodbye to my companion and a piano with flying cats in outer space that was in the streets of Columbia Missouri! It was cool we were playing it for a bit! 





No comments:

Post a Comment