Monday, December 22, 2014

Dead Battery

I am so excited to skype! And I think 10 works for me too! And I will also need to know the skype name because I don't remember it haha. 
I am glad that you are enjoying your calling Dad! That is super cool! I am not allowed to call Salt Lake unless the mission president asks me to haha It is in the white hand book. 
But anyways this week was crazy and amazing! our car has been dying a lot and when we woke up it was dead again so we had to call a member to jump it for us and then after spending our whole morning trying to talk to the mission office and at the car shop we finally got a new battery! It's weird because I feel like I was at the car shop a lot before my mission haha. Also we had 3 investigators come to church on Sunday!! How awesome is that! Drew came and Daniel came and Tim who is getting baptized this Saturday came!! We have three progressing investigators!! We moved Drews baptism date to Jan. 24th and he feels a lot better about that! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! things are really looking up because there faith and relationship with God is increasing :) 
Have a Merry Christmas and I will see you Thursday
Love Britt 

No comments:

Post a Comment